Join us again at the spectacular equestrian venue Stable View where riders will show their horses accompanied by the Aiken Symphony Orchestra under the direction of Maestro Donald Portnoy. The audience is sure to be entertained by the wide variety of horses, as well as the beautiful music and the commentary of Master of Ceremonies David Stinson. Wine, beer, and soft drinks will be served pre-show while a dinner will follow the entertainment. There will be a silent auction, raffle, and 50/50 drawing.
Saturday, April 21st at 3pm
Stable View Farm
117 Stable Drive
Aiken, SC 29801
$80 per person
Tables of 8 may be reserved.
(Includes $2.50 Fee)
Tickets will not be mailed. Check-in will be on-location.
Send checks to:
Aiken Symphony Guild
PO Box 2801
Aiken, SC 29802
Please write “Horses and Harmony” on the memo line
Directions from North Aiken
- Take Hwy 19 north, go under I-20
- After going under I-20, go 7/10 of a mile
- Turn left onto Hwy 191/Old Graniteville Road
- 1.3 miles and turn right onto Springfield Church Road
- 1.5 miles to Stable Drive
- Turn left into Stable View Farm